Eye Creams? Do we need them?
There is no need to be beauty expert to know that eye creams do miracles, keeping us looking young. When you meet a person, the first thing that you do is looking in the eyes isn’t it?
According to facial mimics, the area around the eyes get affected the most, creating a wrinkles under the eye area, look that give away the years.
everything to know about the eye creams, and should you include them in the daily routine coming up next. Few tips as well, how properly to use them.
Why you should use eye cream?
The most sensitive skin of our face is the skin under the eyes. This part of the face needs extra attention, because of the thinner skin as well the muscles underneath. The eye creams are covering this part of the special care, they are made specially for the area under the eyes.
If you’ve been curious how they can help here it is:
- Bye Bye puffiness – Fast lifestyle, unhealthy way of eating are part of the reasons for getting puffy bags under the eyes. Eye cream are specially made to improve the bags under the eyes, with cooling effect and dispersing the fluid build-up in that area.
- No more dark circles – Stress, heredity, sleep deprivation you name it – all of these are factors for dark circles. Eye creams that have kojic acid and licorice as ingredients do the miracle by dislocating the dark part while peptides are getting rid of any shadows.
- The under eye area is showing the first signs of aging. So the eye creams are the real saviours, they are correcting this area by hydrating and giving nutrients which effectively is slowing down the signs of aging.
- Thin skin and constant movement goes with final result of lines and wrinkles. Our tip is to search for a eye cream that contain retinol, ingredient that is boosting the skin to smooth out the lines.
Perfect, you know why eye cream is must, now how properly to use it?
- Before approach to the eye area, you face need to be washed, toned and moisturized – that is the Step 1.
- The right finger to apply to this delicate area is the ring finger, so put appropriate amount
- Step 3 – The applications goes in dots under the eye area right up to the lids, but please be carefull not to apply on the eyes.
- Using the ring finger lightly pat the eye cream, until fully is absorbed – Step 4.
Well when you should start to use eye creams? What is the frequency of application?
If you are suffering from puffy eyes as well dark circles you can start using eye cream in yours 20s.
The eye cream need to be used every morning and night.
15 minutes before going to bed apply the cream, as well the 15 minutes rule goes after waking up in the morning. these 15 minutes are for properly soaking the cream in the under eye area.
Botanifique recommended products:
Botanifique’s Intensifeye Eye Cream is formulated with skin-plumping rosemary, basil and antioxidant-rich sage along with antioxidant-rich vitamin E and cooling aloe vera to soothe, brighten and repair your under eye area. Find more about the product here.
Gold Era 24K Eye Cream from Botanifique is formulated with Haloxyl (patent) – a peptide based complex that promotes firm, toned skin and reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. This formula is also boosted with soothing allantoin and chamomile, refreshing aloe vera leaf juice and antioxidant vitamin E. Find more about the product here.